Construction Management

    Permit Applications and Guidelines (Contact the Public Works Department with any questions)

    Right-of-Way Permit Application

    Erosion Control Permit Application (Contact the Engineering Department with any questions)

    Erosion Control Permit Application 

    EC-3 48 Hour Notice of Land Disturbing Activity

    EC-5 Notice of Project Completion

    Fire Flow Testing for Hydraulic Calculation & System Design
    Fire flow information and data shall be no older than one (1) year from date of above ground submission. Fire flow testing is conducted by the Village Public Works department in conjunction with the contractor requesting the test. To schedule a test you will need to complete and submit the following Fire Flow test Request form.  

    Fire Flow Test Request Form

    Public Works Department
    8600 Green Bay Road
    Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
    Village of Pleasant Prairie | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.