Weed Complaints

    If you are a resident with concerns related to weeds and would like to submit a weed complaint form, you may visit the Public Works Department at 8600 Green Bay Road. The staff there is best suited to serve your needs. The Public Works staff will gather enough information to identify the location and help you complete the form. For more information, please call 262.925.6700.
    Village of Pleasant Prairie | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.